Movie Collections and Screen Trivia

Hi folks! It's Christmas season and I guess it is but right to make things/loads lighter , well maybe just for the holidays. During this season, families gather together. parties all over with friends and relatives. And another activity that you can do maybe is to watch great movies you missed from way-way back. I would like you friends to take a look at my other site called Movie Collections and Screen Trivia. A site I created for the main purpose of sharing my compilation of movies over the years. These are rare titles from as early as 1890's. Reviews and plots included so you would have the idea about these films. As a bonus, I posted trailers after each movie description. Some Trivia questions were also posted for you to answer... Just to test how movie buff you are, hehe!

Would love to read your comments guys!

Happy reading and viewing!




No comments: