My Mother-in-Law

While waiting for my kids from their youth camp at my in-laws' house in Tanay, Rizal last week, I noticed my mother-in-law's swollen feet. She is diabetic and I guess that is just one of the manifestations of her illness. The following day, we had her checked at the nearest medical clinic for her condition. There were medical terms I could not understand but the bottom line is that she needed to be infused with blood as her hemoglobin dropped drastically and that her sugar level is also high... We wanted her to be confined and be treated in a hospital but she insisted not to. She preferred house medication so we contracted a nurse to look after her specially in the injection of a certain medication in lieu of her blood transfusion.

We've been praying for her fast recovery...

No comments: