Fellowship

Brother Jojo Torreja visited us yesterday morning. I was glad to see him again and had a long fellowship about our respective families and friends and churches. Bro. Jojo is one of the persons I will never forget in my entire life. He was instrumental, together with Pastor Romy Provido in my spiritual growth. Pastor Romy led the Sumulong Baptist Church where my family used to attend church services and Bro. Jojo was one of the elders. This is the first congregation we attended since my family migrated to Antipolo City from Makati City (1997). SBC has always been our church prior to Blessed Hope Christian Baptist Church...

Married to Sister Sheila (of Philippine Bible Society), Bro. Jojo has been and has always been a good family friend since then... Men's Fellowship, Bible Studies. some family gatherings, baby dedications, church activities, Music Ministry, etc... Brother Jojo was one church leader a member would look up to for his dedication, faith and a good son to our father Jesus Christ... His family is now attending the One Faith Christian Fellowship, also in Antipolo City.

I have always wished for more frequent fellowship with him, together with other brothers in Christ -- Kuya Rudy dela Cruz, Rummel Canballero, Jun Rico...

No comments: