The Opposite of Apathy

I've been blogging for quite sometime now, on and off though. I have read and came across a lot of sites, a lot are worth my time, others not. But tonight, I just opened the site for all Filipinos who are hungry for changes, just like me. Worth visiting indeed!

While driving home early tonight, along with my wife, I heard an announcement over GMA 7's 24 Oras news program about a site being managed by no other than some of the most admired young political leaders in our country today, namely Mayor JV, Prof. Danton Remoto, Congressman Erin Tanada, Congressman TG Guingona, Gilbert Remulla, and Atty. Adel Tamano, a.k.a. the “young turks”. They are the administrators of a new site called The Opposite of Apathy.

Want to change the world? Have a chat with the "young turks"!

For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV (courtesy of GMA News.TV)

No comments: